Dear Crossroads Family,
This Sunday, August 9, we will have one gathering at 10:30 am with capacity in the building for 400 people, 350 in The Gathering Space and 50 in The Garage where the doors will be open. The rest of the details regarding how we've been led to serve you and others are listed below.
Bring Your Own Communion
This Sunday, and in the weeks to come, if you're gathering with us in person, we're inviting you to bring your own communion elements with you: enough for yourself and those who come with you! We will still have individually wrapped options, for those who need them.
Details for the August 9 Gathering:
*Those who are at a higher risk for severe illness due to age or underlying health conditions, are sick and/or have displayed any signs of sickness within the last week should continue to gather with us from home online.
- A mask is required when you enter and exit the building, and if you need one they will be available at the door. You can remove it once seated if you choose.
- There will be 350 chairs in the Gathering Space (GS). About 100 chairs will be set up in the center section roughly 4’ apart for groups of 1 or 2. The remaining chairs will be available on the east and west portions and the floor open. Please grab as many seats as you need for your group as you enter and find a spot to sit with social distancing in mind.
- Once the GS is full, 50 people can sit in the seats set up in the Garage with social distancing in mind. The Garage doors and doors to the Gathering Space will remain open the entire time.
- Exterior doors will be propped open to allow for entry without contact and better airflow.
- Ushers and Greeters will welcome you without contact.
- There will not be any printed newsletters available.
- All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized just prior to the Gathering.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Blue offering buckets will be available at the doors instead of passing.
- No coffee, water or cookies will be available.
- After the Gathering, please exit and connect further outside.
Crossroads Kids will be open for 3rd grade and under.
- There is limited capacity in each classroom. Children must be registered ahead of time, using the form below.
- Staff and Children’s Workers will be temperature-checked before serving.
- Check-in will be touch-free at the station inside the Kids Area.
- No snacks will be provided, simply water in disposable cups.
- Kids will sanitize their hands as they walk into the room and again as they leave.
- Toys will be sanitized in advance, and toys that get dirty set aside immediately to be sanitized.
- Kids ages 3+ will be provided masks as they enter the building if they need them, but not required once in their classrooms.
- Social distancing will be encouraged among the kids but recognize that is very difficult for young children.
- We will do everything in our power to ensure cleanliness and as minimal contact as possible, but please assess the risks — we trust you will make the best decision for your family.
A few more thoughts before you register:
By clicking register now below and reserving a spot for 10:30 am on August 9, I affirm the following for me and anyone else I register:
- I will wear a mask while entering and exiting the building.
- I am not currently sick, nor am I displaying COVID-like symptoms (that are unrelated to pre-existing conditions) which may include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, and/or a temperature of 100.4° or higher, nor have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- I understand that gathering for worship carries health-related risks that can be minimized but not eliminated.
- I commit to loving to my neighbor by taking appropriate personal precautions, exercising discretion in how I interact with others, and choosing my seat wisely.
Blessings, look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Elders & Staff, Crossroads Bible Church