September 1 | 11am | Crossroads Parking Lot
Come enjoy a meal together and celebrate what it means to be family! There will be no regular gatherings the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, but we will worship God through sharing a meal together.
Come enjoy a meal together and celebrate together what it means to be family!
We will need many volunteers to make this happen!
Where: Crossroads Parking Lot + Front Street
What to Bring:
- If your last name begins with A–S: Bring a Side Dish to share
- If your last name begins with T–Z: Bring a Dessert to share
- Bring your serving utensils and label your items if they are not disposable.
- Bring your own lawn chairs or seating and place on Front Street when you arrive.
- Feel free to bring your own lawn games or portable canopy for shade.
- Crossroads is providing Sandmann's BBQ Chicken + Corn on the Cob + Hot Dogs + Drinks
What NOT to bring: Please do not bring pets or alcohol.
There will be some activities such as basketball, bounce house & obstacle course (children will need socks), corn-hole.
Parking: Handicap parking reserved in Kendall Lighting lot. Front Street will be closed, but one lane will be open for entrance to the EPS lot. Riverview parking lot will be open. See map below for a visual representation of parking.