August 26 + Sept 2 | 11am | Crossroads Parking Lot
Come enjoy a meal together and celebrate what we've learned through our Meals With Jesus teaching series this summer. There will be no regular services during these dates, but we will worship God through sharing a meal together.
- Bring your own lunch, grill stations will be provided if needed
- If you'd like, bring a dish to share, there will be a table provided for shared items
- Please do not bring pets or alcohol
- Grilled hotdogs will be available for those who forgot food or were unable to bring their own
- Ice cream treats available for $2 suggested donation
- Bring your own seating and place on Front St.
- Feel free to bring your own lawn games or portable canopy for shade
- There will be some organized activities such as basketball, bounce house (children will need socks), corn-hole
- Handicap parking reserved in Kendall Lighting lot.
- Front Street will be closed, but one lane will be open for entrance to EPS
- Riverview parking lot will be open.
- See map below for a visual representation of parking