- Saturdays: 6 PM
- Sundays: 9 + 11 AM
Prayer is central to our walk with God, as seen throughout God’s word. Click Here - you’ll find 154 instances of the word prayer ranging from Isaac’s prayer for God to give Rebekah children, to Jesus’ teaching on what prayer should look like and a description of the prayers of God’s people that rise up as incense before His throne. We are called to pray! To pray in secret, pray for each other in community, pray for our enemies and to “by prayer” make our requests known to God.
• We gather as a church family and community every 2nd Wednesday for prayer in the Upper Room from 6:30–7:30 pm. All are welcomed and encouraged to come. (Prayer nights are not happening during the summer! They will restart in September!)
• If you have a praise or prayer request, email it to *
• The Prayer Room is located upstairs at Crossroads and is open:
9-5 Monday - Thursday
5:30-8:00 Saturday (Prayer room not open on Saturdays during the summer!)
8:30am -1:30pm Sundays
• If you would like prayer during one of our weekend gatherings, members of the Crossroads staff are available to pray with you at the front of the gathering space, immediately following each service.
• To schedule a time to pray with the elders, please email
• Get involved with the 24/7 prayer movement.
• Sign up to receive prayer emails by emailing .
• Join The Grand Awakening. Times and locations can be found HERE.
• Discover more about house churches and intentional prayer communities – email