TuesdayS | 7-8:30pm | Begins September 20 | Crossroads
Join us for a 7 Week Study as we work through the Gary Thomas book: "When to Walk Away."
Do you desire to...
- Learn the difference between difficult people and toxic people?
- Find refuge in God when you feel under attack?
- Discern when to walk away from a toxic situation?
- Keep a tender heart even in unhealthy relationships?
- Grow your inner strength and invest in reliable people?
Then please join Jackie Gerlofs, (MA, LPC, CAADC, mental health and addictions therapist) as she leads a book study on "When to Walk Away: Finding Freedom from Toxic People", by Gary Thomas. You will walk through this book and the biblical examples from the lives of Jesus, Paul, and Nehemiah to give you insightful, biblical takeaways that you can apply right away.