Dear Crossroads Family,
Please note, we have chosen to be more cautious for a season, as our local and regional hospitals fill up with serious Covid cases, and will be requiring masks to be worn at all times when in the building.*
*If you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you are not required to wear one!
This Sunday, January 24, we will have two gatherings, at 9am and 11am, with capacity in the building for 590 people: 450 + bleachers in the Gathering Space, about 50 in the Upper Room as overflow, and 40 in the Garage (The Garage is reserved for those that desire to be strictly socially distant during the gathering).
Crossroads Kids will only be available at the 9am gathering, for the foreseeable future!
The rest of the details regarding how we've been led to serve you and others are listed below.
Details for the January 24 Gatherings:
*Those who are at a higher risk for severe illness due to age or underlying health conditions, are sick and/or have displayed any signs of sickness within the last week should continue to gather with us from home online.
- A mask is required the entire time you're in the building, and if you need one they will be available at the door.
- We still have registration in place! You can sign up at the links below.
- Capacity in the Gathering Space will be 450 + bleachers in each gathering.
- The Garage downstairs will be reserved for those that desire to be present and be strictly socially distant during the gathering. Capacity will be 40.
- Exterior doors will be propped open to allow for entry without contact and better airflow.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Blue offering buckets will be available at the doors instead of passing.
Crossroads Kids will be open for 5th grade and under, only during the 9am gathering.
- There is limited capacity in each classroom. Children must be registered ahead of time, using the form below.
- Staff and Children’s Workers will be temperature-checked before serving, and will be wearing masks and/or face shields.
- Check-in will be touch-free at the station inside the Kids Area.
- No snacks will be provided, simply water in disposable cups.
- Kids will sanitize their hands as they walk into the room and again as they leave.
- Toys will be sanitized in advance, and toys that get dirty set aside immediately to be sanitized.
- Kids ages 5+ will be will be required to wear masks while they are in Crossroads Kids, and they will be provided, if needed.
- Social distancing will be encouraged among the kids but recognize that is very difficult for young children.
- We will do everything in our power to ensure cleanliness and as minimal contact as possible, but please assess the risks — we trust you will make the best decision for your family.
Register for 9 am Gathering
Register for 11 am Gathering
Blessings, look forward to worshipping with you Sunday, in-person and online!
Elders & Staff, Crossroads Bible Church