There are so many ways for you to use the talents God has given you to serve others. We've been blessed to be a blessing. We've compiled a list of current serving opportunities that are related to Crossroads.
- Serving as a teacher or helper with babies through 5th grade, Sundays at 9am. (weekly, every other week, monthly, sub)
- Please fill out this sign up form to volunteer or get more info.
- Commit to praying during a Sunday service
- Utilize the upstairs Prayer Room (open throughout the day)
- Join the prayer team and receive a prayer update each week... sign up by this link:
- Bring a meal to a family in need (one time or more) –
- Host a Family Meal at your house (one time or more)
- Open your home to other Crossroads folks during holidays
Sunday Mornings |
- Brew Crew – Keep our church family caffeinated (monthly)
- Welcome Team – Greet others, pass out newsletters, and serve at the Connections Center (bi-weekly, monthly)
Safety Team |
- Serve on our Sunday morning safety team
Orphan Care Ministry |
- Provide respite care for families who are fostering or adopting
- Commit to pray for specific families
- Partner with a family, committing to prayer and providing once a month meals and childcare
Emergency Warming Center | Learn More & Sign Up
- Build relationships with our neighbors, prepare & serve food, donate baked goods!
- We have a specific need for those trained in CPR/first aid!
On Your Street Corner
Below is a list of ideas to engage intentionally with your neighbors, workplace, school, etc.
- Invite a neighbor or co-worker over for a meal
- Write + give a note of encouragement
- Prayer walk your neighborhood
- Host a block party on your street
- Shovel the sidewalk on your block during the winter
- Have a backyard BBQ
- Sit on your front porch and engage with those who walk by
- Walk your dog and start up a conversation with someone
- Smile and say “hello”
- Eat at local restaurants in your neighborhood
- Bring your neighbor some baked goods
- Serve at your children’s school