- 02.02.20 | In the beginning was the Word and the word was God- Sermon Only
- 02.02.20 | In the beginning was the Word and the word was God
- SERMON ONLY 2.8.20 | John 1:1-13 - Darkness and Light
- 2.8.20 | John 1:1-13 - Darkness and Light
- 02.16.20 | John 1:14-18 - The Word became Flesh- Sermon Only
- 02.16.20 | John 1:14-18 - The Word became Flesh
- 2.23.20 | John 1:19-34 Sermon Only
- 2.23.20 | John 1:19-34
- 3.1.20 | John 1:35-51 - What is a Rabbi?
- 3.8.20 | John 2:1-12
- 3.22.20 | Zeal For My Fathers House
- 3.29.20 | John 3:1–15
- 4.5.20 | John 3:16
- 4.12.20 | Easter
- 4.19.20 | John 4:43–54
- 4.26.20 | John 5:1–15
- 5.3.20 | John 5:16-30
- 5.10.20 | John 5:31–47
- 5.17.20 | John 6:1–15
- 5.24.20 | John 6:16-21
- 5.31.20 | John 6:22–71
Latest Series: John Pt. 1
Sermon Application Questions
John lays the Royal official next to this "institutionalized" cripple. How are they different? How are they the same? Do they respond to Jesus the same? Explain.
Read Romans 8:22-23. How is the world groaning? Why does it groan? What about us as Christians? Why do we groan? Are you groaning? Why?
Jesus has to ask this man - Do you want to get well? Does Jesus need to ask us this question? Explain?
How is Jesus the cure to everything that ails us? What did Rod mean when he said Jesus can turn the goat into a Tiger? Has He? Explain?