- 02.02.20 | In the beginning was the Word and the word was God- Sermon Only
- 02.02.20 | In the beginning was the Word and the word was God
- SERMON ONLY 2.8.20 | John 1:1-13 - Darkness and Light
- 2.8.20 | John 1:1-13 - Darkness and Light
- 02.16.20 | John 1:14-18 - The Word became Flesh- Sermon Only
- 02.16.20 | John 1:14-18 - The Word became Flesh
- 2.23.20 | John 1:19-34 Sermon Only
- 2.23.20 | John 1:19-34
- 3.1.20 | John 1:35-51 - What is a Rabbi?
- 3.8.20 | John 2:1-12
- 3.22.20 | Zeal For My Fathers House
- 3.29.20 | John 3:1–15
- 4.5.20 | John 3:16
- 4.12.20 | Easter
- 4.19.20 | John 4:43–54
- 4.26.20 | John 5:1–15
- 5.3.20 | John 5:16-30
- 5.10.20 | John 5:31–47
- 5.17.20 | John 6:1–15
- 5.24.20 | John 6:16-21
- 5.31.20 | John 6:22–71
Latest Series: John Pt. 1
Sermon Application Questions
Jesus' final witness to His claims of being Lord is the Bible, which is the Old Testament. How does the Bible bear witness to Christ?
What are your beliefs about the Bible? How did you come to those beliefs?
What did Jesus believe about the Bible? How important was the Bible to Jesus? What role did it play in His life? Is this consistent with you?
Rod, at one point said, Unless we have Jesus' view of this Book…and His love for this Book… we aren’t really following Jesus…we are following someone we call Jesus. What do you think about that statement?
How is the Bible about Jesus? Why does this matter?