- 6.5.22 | Proverbs 31
- 6.12.22 | Prayer (Matthew 6:5-13)
- 6.19.22 | The Word (Psalm 1)
- 06.26.22 | Whose Faith Is It? (2 Chronicles 24)
- 7.3.22 | Solitude & Silence (Psalm 19)
- 7.10.22 | Worship (Revelation 4:6-11)
- 7.17.22 | Colossians 3
- 7.31.22 | Fasting (Psalm 63)
- 8.7.22 | Confession and Repentance (Psalm 51)
- 8.14.22 | Service (Luke 10)
- 8.21.22 | Hospitality (Romans 15)
- 9.11.22 | Vision Sunday
Latest Series: Discipleship Practices
Sermon Application Questions
Read 2 Chronicles 24:1-22
Are there any practices you do or would like to start doing to help yourself remember what God has done in your life?
As you remember your faith story, are there any key milestone moments in your faith? Was there a time when your faith became your own?
Were there any people who made a significant impact on your life? If so, what did they do?