- 6.5.22 | Proverbs 31
- 6.12.22 | Prayer (Matthew 6:5-13)
- 6.19.22 | The Word (Psalm 1)
- 06.26.22 | Whose Faith Is It? (2 Chronicles 24)
- 7.3.22 | Solitude & Silence (Psalm 19)
- 7.10.22 | Worship (Revelation 4:6-11)
- 7.17.22 | Colossians 3
- 7.31.22 | Fasting (Psalm 63)
- 8.7.22 | Confession and Repentance (Psalm 51)
- 8.14.22 | Service (Luke 10)
- 8.21.22 | Hospitality (Romans 15)
- 9.11.22 | Vision Sunday
Latest Series: Discipleship Practices
Sermon Application Questions
Read Revelation chapters 4-5:
When you think of worship as a lifestyle, how does that differ from our normal sense of what we thought worship was?
Discuss God as Creator and Redeemer. How do those actions of the Divine create in you a desire to express through the way that you live, his worth and value to you?
What are the aspects of worship that are most relevant to you, given that it is personal, spontaneous, expensive, unconditional, vertical and a response?
Identify at least three ways in which you can express the worth and value of God through your life and behavior.